US financial management software company Workday has lodged plans with Dublin City Council for its new EMEA headquarters here. In the plans, Workday Ltd is seeking a 10-year planning permission for the scheme that is to include two office blocks from eight to 12 storeys high at the Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) at Grangegorman at Dublin 7. Subject to planning approvals “the company anticipates the earliest period that construction would commence as being September 2024”, the spokesman said. Read the full story here.
- Second railway line between Midleton and Glounthaune approved
- Workday seeks permission for two office blocks in Grangegorman
- Cabinet greenlights reformulated €450 million project to replace ‘treacherous’ Roscommon road
- Amazon secures permission for Dublin data centres
- Welcome to the team – Srijani Chowdhury