US semiconductor manufacturer Analog Devices is to build a new €630 million facility in Co Limerick. The investment at its European regional headquarters in the Raheen Business Park enables the construction of a 45,000sq ft research, development, and manufacturing facility. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery