Danish company Novo Nordisk has submitted plans to South Dublin County Council that would see a new manufacturing plant built in Grange Castle business park, totalling almost 150,000 sq m in size. The €2bn project would generate 2,000 construction jobs and consultants expect it to be fully operational by 2026. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery