There’s been a step forward in the redevelopment of Ceannt Station in Galway as a major transport hub with the opening of the tender process. Subject to the tender process and funding approvals, Iarnród Éireann envisages awarding the main construction contract by mid-2023, with a construction phase of 30 months. The work will include a new entrance and facade, new customer facilities, enhanced connectivity and interchange between rail and bus services and a new roof on the existing train hall. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery