The addition of a second railway line to the existing track between Midleton and Glounthaune has been approved by An Bord Pleanála. The planning agency has officially granted a railway order for the upgrade of the 10km-long stretch of track between the village and town. Construction of the route is expected to take 36 months. Read the full story here.
- Second railway line between Midleton and Glounthaune approved
- Workday seeks permission for two office blocks in Grangegorman
- Cabinet greenlights reformulated €450 million project to replace ‘treacherous’ Roscommon road
- Amazon secures permission for Dublin data centres
- Welcome to the team – Srijani Chowdhury