Residential construction activity accelerated in the first half of the year, with 22,390 residential buildings under construction in June 2022. The number of buildings under construction was 18.4 per cent higher than the corresponding period in 2021, suggesting the sector has made strides in its recovery from pandemic lockdowns. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery