Residential construction activity exceeded pre-pandemic levels last year, topping more than 30,000 units according to a report from Deloitte. That represents an increase of 40 per cent on 2020, when there was a total of 21,686 commencements and a 16 per cent increase on the pre-pandemic market in 2019, when work started on 26,237 homes. Read full article here.
- Second railway line between Midleton and Glounthaune approved
- Workday seeks permission for two office blocks in Grangegorman
- Cabinet greenlights reformulated €450 million project to replace ‘treacherous’ Roscommon road
- Amazon secures permission for Dublin data centres
- Welcome to the team – Srijani Chowdhury