Dublin’s MetroLink has moved a step closer after the planning application was submitted to An Bord Pleanála. The application from Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) is for the rail route. MetroLink consists of a new fully segregated railway, most of which will be underground, between the Swords and Charlemont areas of Dublin. Construction of MetroLink is set to begin in 2025, with a view to it beginning operations in the early 2030s. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery