The construction of more than 540 social and cost-rental apartments at the site of the St Teresa’s Gardens flat complex in Dolphin’s Barn, Dublin 8, including a 15-storey block, has been granted permission by An Bord Pleanála. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery