There will be no moratorium on the construction of new Data Centres Taoiseach Micheál Martin has said. Mr Martin said the Cabinet subcommittee on the Economy recently met and decided government policy would be to continue to allow the construction of Data Centres but with conditions on energy generation imposed on the companies seeking to develop them. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery