The Mater Hospital in Dublin has received permission for an €89 million, nine-storey extension block for Covid-19 emergency planning. It will contain 98 beds spread across single rooms to prevent the spread of disease. Read the full story here.
- State to invest millions to help universities build thousands of student apartments
- Sligo Rovers seek planning permission for Showgrounds redevelopment
- Bridge to link Louth and Down put out to tender
- Construction to begin on national velodrome centre next year
- Government set to approve additional €60m for North Quays development in Waterford