Do you want to join a recruitment agency that operates at the forefront of their industry?
At Brightpath Recruitment, we are expanding our team to include a new Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This role will suit an ambitious person that is looking to start their career in recruitment. In this position, you will be mentored by Senior Recruitment Consultants and benefit from extensive training. We will provide you with the platform and the tools you need to succeed.
We partner with industry-leading clients within the Irish construction sector. Specialising in recruiting professional construction staff, we supply Site Engineers, Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Safety Officers and Project/Contracts Managers on a permanent or temporary basis.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for someone that wants to be a part of a company that will invest in their continued development and progression. You do not need previous recruitment experience to be considered for this role.
Your role will involve:
- Being a key part of the full recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening and placing candidates
- Accessing high-quality candidates through job boards, our extensive database and candidate referrals
- Contacting candidates, presenting their CV to clients and preparing them for interview
What makes you the perfect fit?
- A degree qualification (preferably Business, HR or a Construction related degree)
- A desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and IT Skills
Your benefits include:
- A competitive base salary
- An excellent commission structure
- Quarterly team bonuses
- Healthcare & Pension
- Mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
Construction / recruitment industry knowledge or experience is advantageous but not essential.
Apply here today or call Colm on 087 229 4001 / email email@example.com to learn more.
Find us online: