Join a recruitment agency that provides staffing solutions for the largest companies in the Irish construction sector. This is an excellent opportunity for a person that has some experience of working within a recruitment agency or within the construction industry. Build your career in the North-West region with Brightpath Recruitment.
At Brightpath Recruitment, we are expanding our team to include a new Recruitment Consultant. In this role you will be able to build on your experience and take your career to the next level. This position is perfect for an ambitious person that wants to progress. You will work alongside an experienced team of Recruitment Consultants here and benefit from exposure to prestigious clients/roles while availing of innovative professional development initiatives.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for someone that wants to be a part of a company that will invest in their continued development and progression. We will provide you with the platform you need to succeed.
We partner with industry-leading clients within the Irish construction sector. Specialising in recruiting professional construction staff, we supply Site Engineers, Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Safety Officers, Project/Contracts Managers and more on a permanent or temporary basis.
Your role will involve:
- Being a key part of the full recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening and placing candidates
- Accessing high-quality candidates through job boards, our extensive database and candidate referrals
- Contacting candidates, presenting their CV to clients and preparing them for interview
What makes you the perfect fit?
- A degree qualification (preferably Business, HR or a Construction related degree)
- Some experience in a recruitment agency or within the construction sector
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and IT Skills
Your benefits include:
- A competitive base salary
- An excellent commission structure
- Quarterly team bonuses
- Healthcare & pension
- Mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
Call Seamus on 087 936 8770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Find us online: