Irish Rail is to lodge an application to An Bord Pleanála for a major upgrade of the Cork rail network. An application will be made for the construction of a second rail track along the 10km section of railway line between Glounthaune and Midleton in Cork. It is anticipated that construction will commence in 2024 with expected completion in 2026. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery