Brewing giant Diageo are set to invest €200 million into a new brewery site in Kildare, with up to 1,000 jobs set to be created during its construction. The company says that they expect to open the facility in 2024, after around two years of construction. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery