The Royal Dublin Society (RDS) has secured the green light for a new €50 million Anglesea Stand for the RDS arena at Ballsbridge in Dublin. The application involves the demolition of the existing Anglesea Stand and Anglesea Terrace and the new stand is to consist of three levels along with a two-storey hospitality building. Subject to planning and funding the RDS aims to commence construction in August 2024. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery