Dublin City Council has given the green light for a 120 bedroom seven-storey hotel overlooking the Iveagh Gardens at Dublin’s St Stephen’s Green. The council has granted planning permission after concluding that the proposed hotel “will allow for the construction of a striking and innovative property and contemporary/modern hotel building in an inner city location. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery