A major €15 million redevelopment of a Letterkenny-based secondary school has been given the green light. Donegal County Council has given the go-ahead to the redevelopment at Errigal College, which will see the demolition of the existing school and the construction of a new, permanent two-storey post primary school comprising 9,000 square metres new gross floor area. The redevelopment will include 27 general classrooms, 19 specialist classrooms, two special needs classrooms and a special educational needs suite. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery