Dublin Port has revealed plans for a new bridge across the river Liffey for lorries and a potential future Luas line. Under the plans, Dublin Port Company will construct a new 2.2km Southern Port Access Route and opening bridge across the Liffey adjacent to the existing Tom Clarke Bridge and running parallel to the East Link Toll Road. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery