Plans to finally complete one of south Dublin’s most notorious derelict buildings, the 14-storey Sentinel tower in Sandyford, left unfinished for 15 years, have been lodged with Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council. Once completed, the scheme would house 110 apartments in the 14-storey tower and an adjoining block which would be increased in height from six to eight storeys. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery