A redevelopment of Dalymount Park in Phibsborough, north Dublin is expected to be approved today. Dublin City Councillors are expected to give the green light for the new Bohemian FC stadium at their monthly meeting. Under the long-awaited plans the existing stadium will be demolished and replaced with a new €40 million facility which can seat just over 8,000 people. Construction should take around 20 months and is expected to be completed ahead of the 2027 League of Ireland season. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery