There was a return to growth in activity in the construction sector in September. Employment levels have increased now for 17 of the last 18 months with signs of stablisation in new orders seen as encouraging employers to take on more staff. The slight boost in overall momentum sparked renewed optimism in the 12-month outlook for activity. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery