Connacht Rugby has confirmed it is taking the next steps in the redevelopment of The Sportsground, Galway. Phase two includes the construction of a high performance centre and a 7,000 capacity North Stand. The procurement process will take approximately six months prior to the commencement of a two-year construction programme in 2023. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery