A plan to build a 280-metre cable-stayed bridge linking the Mourne Mountains in Co Down and the Cooley Peninsula in Co Louth has been put out to tender. The estimated cost ranges from around €26 million to €40 million, but the final figure will not be confirmed until tenders are submitted. Read the full story here.
- Second railway line between Midleton and Glounthaune approved
- Workday seeks permission for two office blocks in Grangegorman
- Cabinet greenlights reformulated €450 million project to replace ‘treacherous’ Roscommon road
- Amazon secures permission for Dublin data centres
- Welcome to the team – Srijani Chowdhury