A plan to build a 280-metre cable-stayed bridge linking the Mourne Mountains in Co Down and the Cooley Peninsula in Co Louth has been put out to tender. The estimated cost ranges from around €26 million to €40 million, but the final figure will not be confirmed until tenders are submitted. Read the full story here.
- State to invest millions to help universities build thousands of student apartments
- Sligo Rovers seek planning permission for Showgrounds redevelopment
- Bridge to link Louth and Down put out to tender
- Construction to begin on national velodrome centre next year
- Government set to approve additional €60m for North Quays development in Waterford