A plan to build a 280-metre cable-stayed bridge linking the Mourne Mountains in Co Down and the Cooley Peninsula in Co Louth has been put out to tender. The estimated cost ranges from around €26 million to €40 million, but the final figure will not be confirmed until tenders are submitted. Read the full story here.
- Green light for 9 storey hotel over Arnotts in Dublin
- US semiconductor group to build €630m Limerick facility
- 7 years’ with Brightpath Recruitment – Nicola Croke
- Dexcom to create 1,000 high-skilled jobs in Galway with new manufacturing site
- €100m plan for East Cork outlet centre ‘back on track’ yet again