Planning permission has been granted by Kerry County Council for a major pharmaceutical development in Tralee by Astellas, a Japanese pharmaceutical company that already has a base in Killorglin. The company is to invest more than €330 million in the state-of-the-art facility on a 45-acre site at the technology park in Tralee. The facility, which it is hoped will begin construction in 2024, will be based on the IDA’s greenfield site in Kerry Technology Park. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery