An Bord Pleanála has approved plans for a €300m apartment scheme to provide over 600 new housing units in south Dublin. The project provides for a mix of studios, apartments and duplex units over seven blocks ranging from two to 10 stories in height as well as a creche and outdoor play area on a 4.26-hectare site. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery