A €20 million film studio in Wexford has been given the go-ahead by An Bord Pleanála. Tara Studios plan to construct seven sound stages, ten workshops and associated production facilities within the grounds of Borleagh Manor, a listed 19th century Georgian building on 160 acres of woodland. The development is expected to create up to 120 jobs during the construction phase. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery