Construction is expected to start early next year on the first of two developments recently approved by South Dublin county councillors, with homes expected to be completed within 18 to 20 months. More than 8,700 homes for a population exceeding 23,000 are expected to be developed in the Clonburris SDZ over the coming years. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery