University College Dublin is planning an expansion of its sports facilities at an estimated cost of more than €87 million. The planning application states UCD is seeking to build a three-storey multipurpose sports hall, beside its existing sports centre. The development also plans to reconfigure existing sport pitches on the South Dublin campus, to provide two new Uefa-standard artificial football pitches, six new 5-a-side football pitches, and an artificial half-size hockey training pitch. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery