New figures from the Central Statistics Office show that the volume of construction production rose by 7.5% in the first quarter of 2023 compared with the fourth quarter of 2022 on a seasonally adjusted basis. All sectors recorded a quarterly increase in the seasonally adjusted figures in the first quarter of this year with non-residential building increasing by 12.9%, while residential building rose by 7.1% and civil engineering was up 4.6%. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery