The owner of Seapoint in Salthill has been given the go ahead to redevelop the site with a new casino, café and overhead apartments. The plan involves the demolition of all buildings on site except the original 1949 ballroom building and glass elevator, construction of a new three-storey building with arcade/gaming use on the ground and first floor and six apartments and construction of a new three-storey building attached to form a new side facing Salthill Promenade. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery