Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is to invest €1.2 billion in the construction and development of a new manufacturing plant in Dublin. The development will see a new facility built in Grange Castle, which will double the capacity for biological drug substance manufacturing there. It is hoped that construction will begin in 2024 with the plant due for completion by 2027. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery