Great news for Longford with plans that will see the creation of 198 new lodges, external saunas and pods, a new lakeside restaurant and coffee shop as well as extension to a series of existing facilities at Center Parcs. It’s anticipated the expansion will create 300 jobs during construction and work on the planned expansion will get underway in the new year. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery