The Government is set to approve an additional €60m in funding for the North Quays development. According to Fine Gael Senator John Cummins, “We are going to see a major increase in construction activity in Waterford arising from this public infrastructure contract and private sector investment with up to 1100 direct and indirect jobs per year being sustained during the 3 -5 years construction phase.” Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery