The Government is set to approve an additional €60m in funding for the North Quays development. According to Fine Gael Senator John Cummins, “We are going to see a major increase in construction activity in Waterford arising from this public infrastructure contract and private sector investment with up to 1100 direct and indirect jobs per year being sustained during the 3 -5 years construction phase.” Read the full story here.
- State to invest millions to help universities build thousands of student apartments
- Sligo Rovers seek planning permission for Showgrounds redevelopment
- Bridge to link Louth and Down put out to tender
- Construction to begin on national velodrome centre next year
- Government set to approve additional €60m for North Quays development in Waterford