EY has projected stronger output and activity for the construction sector over the next three years. Construction volumes are projected to increase by 4.9% this year, and the estimated value of construction output will be €29.1 billlion. Further growth in construction volumes of 4.1% is projected in 2023 and preliminary projections for 2024 are for an increase in construction output volumes of 5.4%, for a total value of €35.2 billion. Full story here.
- Green light for 9 storey hotel over Arnotts in Dublin
- US semiconductor group to build €630m Limerick facility
- 7 years’ with Brightpath Recruitment – Nicola Croke
- Dexcom to create 1,000 high-skilled jobs in Galway with new manufacturing site
- €100m plan for East Cork outlet centre ‘back on track’ yet again