EY has projected stronger output and activity for the construction sector over the next three years. Construction volumes are projected to increase by 4.9% this year, and the estimated value of construction output will be €29.1 billlion. Further growth in construction volumes of 4.1% is projected in 2023 and preliminary projections for 2024 are for an increase in construction output volumes of 5.4%, for a total value of €35.2 billion. Full story here.
- Second railway line between Midleton and Glounthaune approved
- Workday seeks permission for two office blocks in Grangegorman
- Cabinet greenlights reformulated €450 million project to replace ‘treacherous’ Roscommon road
- Amazon secures permission for Dublin data centres
- Welcome to the team – Srijani Chowdhury