Developers have lodged 12 separate fast-track planning applications over a five-day period for 5,035 residential units for Dublin under the strategic housing development (SHD) system. The 5,035 total brings to more than 9,000 residential units that have been applied for under the SHD system for Dublin over a two-week period in April. For the full story visit here.
- Second railway line between Midleton and Glounthaune approved
- Workday seeks permission for two office blocks in Grangegorman
- Cabinet greenlights reformulated €450 million project to replace ‘treacherous’ Roscommon road
- Amazon secures permission for Dublin data centres
- Welcome to the team – Srijani Chowdhury