One of the country’s largest meat processing companies, Dawn Meats, has received planning permission to build a mixed-use development in Co Cork that includes over 400 housing units. The scheme comprises of 434 residential units, a childcare facility, a Research and Development building, a neighbourhood centre and a 90-bed nursing home. The residential element of the development will contain 281 apartments/duplex units and the construction of 153 houses. Read the full story here.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery