The construction sector reported another month of rapid growth in August with today’s figures showing that housing and commercial activity continued to rise. New orders increased for the fifth consecutive month, and at a rapid pace that remained well above average due to fewer Covid-19 restrictions and stronger customer demand. Read the full article on rte.ie.
- New €40m cost-rental, modular housing scheme announced for Galway city
- An Bord Pleanála approves €180m ‘build to rent’ scheme by US property firm in Dublin
- Dalymount Park: Long-awaited redevelopment set to be approved
- An Bord Pleanála approves plans for hotel and office in Heuston South Quarter
- Jameson in Midleton gets approval to expand into country’s first carbon-neutral distillery